There are times to be concerned about your trees:
- If your trees appear to be in distress:
- If they are loosing branches
- If the leaves are browning, or falling at the wrong time
- If the leaves are curling,
- If the leaves have holes or spots on them
- Failure to blossom or flower
- Appearance of mold, fungus, discoloration, or softness on bark
- If the bark is peeling, shedding, or cracking.
- When your trees appear healthy:
- Take preventative measures.
Greg observes the tree, examines it more closely, diagnosing the tree’s health using all his years of experience. There are ways that a certified arborist can help to preserve healthy trees, and / or prescribe either preventive measures, or remedies for specific, acute or chronic problems that are effecting the tree’s health. Our goal is to save trees, so we don’t have to unfortunately come in later when they are dead and take them down.
Sustains, augments healthy trees.
- Trees require certain nutrients to maintain growth and to stay healthy. These nutrients are found on the forest floor. Through the decay of leaves, animals and water. These nutrients are known as elements ( back to chemistry class ) nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium. These are the macronutrients for trees. The trees also need other elements such as iron, manganese, and zinc. These are some of the micronutrients. Since most homes don’t have nutrient-rich soil, the trees and plants need to be fertilized to make up the difference. We can get that done for you, by either bringing in fresh soil or adding nutrients to your soil.
- Pesticides / Fungicides / Antibiotics
Remedies for ailing trees that are in decline for different reasons.
- Trees that become weak and stressed will become victims of tree diseases and insect infestations, and ultimately death. The combination of all three usually kills trees. One leads to the other, and then to the next.
- This is why it is important and wise to consult with a Certified Arborist who will be able to identify, diagnose and treat these trees in decline.
- Our treatment methods are always and only environmentally friendly. All fertilizers that we use are organically based, and our pesticides, fungicides, and antibiotics are injected directly into the tree trunk via self-contained little vials.
- Our goal is to save the tree. And to heal the tree without hurting other living plants and animals and people around the tree.