Here at Pennsylvania Tree Service, we love our trees. As homeowners, we consider the trees on and around our properties part of the family in a way. We spend our years growing along with the trees around our home. Whenever you notice your trees declining in health and become concerned, please give us a call.
Greg is an expert at identifying tree health care issues. He is a doctor after all – a tree surgeon that is! He has been working in and around trees for his entire four -decade long career and has treated a myriad of tree health problems successfully.
Some indicators that your tree is in distress:
- Tree loses branches
- Leaves are browning, or falling at the wrong time
- Leaves are curling
- Leaves have holes or spots on the top or underneath
- Failure to blossom or flower
- Appearance of mold, fungus, discoloration, or softness on the back or base of the tree
- If bark is peeling, shedding, or cracking.
Possible causes for distress:
- Natural decline
- Tree crowding
- Chemical damage from pesticides
- Soil compaction / contamination
- Lightening strikes
- Invasive pests
- Tree fungus
- Damaging insects
Greg observes the tree, examines it more closely, diagnosing the tree’s health using all his years of experience. There are a variety of treatments that Certified Arborists like him can utilize that help to preserve healthy trees, and / or heal distressed trees. Greg can prescribe either preventive measures, or remedies for specific, acute or chronic problems that are affecting the tree’s health. Our goal is always to save trees early, before there is no other alternative but to remove ailing trees.